Big day approaching? In all likelihood, you, your family and friends have most of the wedding planning taken care of, so now you can move on to some of the fun details….like how to incorporate chocolate into the celebrations! The team at The Happy Chocolatier has compiled a Top 10 list that gives you some great ideas for how to include chocolate as favors for wedding or shower guests, thank you gifts, or as a fantastic addition to your dessert. Science and experience tell us that it’ll bring a little happiness to everyone!
1) Chocolate Lobster Table Favor – Planning a seaside wedding or event? One of our handmade milk or dark chocolate lobster pops makes a great addition to the napkin. Personalize with your own custom bow in your colors with the names and date!
2) Cubze 2- or 4-Piece Gift box – Brides and grooms love the concept of sharing their happiness with guests. Take it one step further with our signature truffle Cubze wrapped in gorgeous jewel-toned foils with an inspirational thought on happiness in each piece! They work well for a shower, rehearsal dinner or wedding favor.
3) Twin Chocolate Hearts – Two hearts coming together as one, just like the bride and groom! Milk, dark or white chocolate – pick your favorite or a combination and we can package them with a bow of your choosing.
4) Chocolate Roses – Another take on the chocolate lobster favor concept for those wanting something more traditional. You can choose the type of chocolate – milk, dark or white – and select a finishing bow to dress them up for the day.
5) Assorted Chocolates Favor – Are delectable sea salt caramels or truffles your favorite chocolate confection? We can make a chocolate cup and fill it with your preferred selection of chocolates. Again, customizable with a colorful monogrammed bow on the package.
These are just a few ideas to think about. Maybe one of them will spark a creative idea of your own! At The Happy Chocolatier, we can hand make chocolates in many different thematic molds and will work with you to create something that reflects the theme and tone of your wedding or event. Stay tuned for more great ideas in Part II. And remember, Happiness is like a kiss…you must share it to enjoy it!