Moms do so much for us. They spend their days with our happiness in mind. This year give mom a special treat that she will enjoy and remember! Some gift ideas from the team at The Happy Chocolatier:
An elegant gift box of our chocolate truffle Cubze. With happiness inspiration wrapped into each piece, it is like two gifts in one!
A solid chocolate jewel box filled with milk and dark chocolate sea salt caramels.
A full-size chocolate high heel filled with assorted truffles.
A solid chocolate candy dish accompanied by an assortment of fine truffles.
A pound of assorted chocolates pick by you and packaged in an elegant silver box with a bow by us.
As we approach Mother’s Day, I muse about the happiness moms bring to us throughout our lives. But I am also curious as to what makes moms happy about being mothers.
Some of my thoughts on how moms make us happy:
- Kisses and bedtime stories
- Band-Aids and TLC for banged up body parts
- Cupcakes, brownies and other special homemade treats made for birthdays or “just because”
- Encouragement after losing the “big game” or not getting that “A”
- Understanding and a willingness to listen and guide
- Seemingly limitless patience
- And, most importantly, boundless and never-ending love….
Now, I’d like to hear from the Moms: share what makes you happy by posting your thoughts below or sending your comment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll post all the comments on our Web page on Friday, May 11.
Happy Mother’s Day!