The Happy Chocolatier was founded to spread chocolate happiness. We know chocolate generally makes people happy, so we took it up a notch by wrapping little statements about happiness into each piece. Each chocolate truffle Cubze is a gift that literally shares a bit of happiness.
This season, we are introducing several new happiness statements to our “library.” Some statements are truly inspirational and others are just plain witty:
- Do one thing every day to make you happy.
- I’m happy, which often looks crazy.
- The path to happiness is not as elusive as it may seem.
- Sanity and Happiness are an impossible combination.
- I would always rather be happy than dignified.
- Choose to be happy.
So, where do we get these statements? We’re not creative enough to come up with all of them on our own! Some are attributed to famous people like Abe Lincoln, Mother Teresa, and the Dali Lama, or well-known authors. Others come from contests we’ve conducted. We invite anyone to submit a suggestion for a happiness statement to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we use it, the creator gets a box of truffle Cubze (and bragging rights, of course).