Everyone loves a great ice cream buffet in the summer. So in the winter and early spring when everyone’s cooped up inside and wishing for summer, why not surprise employees with a chocolate buffet? Choose some chocolates, spread them out in a common area and let employees enjoy. Or, surprise employees by placing small chocolate selections on each employee’s desk. These are both great low cost ways of spreading some cheer at the office or simply letting employees know you appreciate them.
Here are some ideas from our customers:
- A large corporation ordered chocolates for a large chocolate buffet for employees. They chose a variety of chocolates and set them out on a buffet for employees during lunch. Employees were able to enjoy the chocolates and mingle with co-workers.
Here’s what they told us: “Everyone loved the chocolates and was excited to be able to pick out what they wanted. I think it was a big hit!”
- A small office came in and purchased petite boxes of chocolate to leave on every employee’s desk.
Here’s what they told us: “The office loved the chocolates!”
- A mid-size company worked with us to develop a custom box of chocolates and they then strolled around the company with a cart and passed out the chocolates to employees at their desks.
Here’s what we can do for your business at The Happy Chocolatier:
- Chocolate Buffets: Businesses work with us to develop a chocolate selection they think will appeal to employees. We provide the chocolates in bulk and they are set out in a common area for employees to enjoy. Or, we can take care of the whole process by bringing the chocolates and setting up the chocolate buffet.
- Customized Chocolates and Packaging: To mark a milestone like a new product launch, company anniversary or sales achievement, businesses work with us to develop either a custom chocolate piece or a customized box of chocolates. These chocolates are presented to business associates at events or on a launch day.
If you really want to let your employees know you appreciate them and spread some chocolate happiness, give us a call. You can reach us at (978) 429-8485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.