As we approach Mother’s Day, I muse about the happiness moms bring to us throughout our lives. But I am also curious as to what makes moms happy about being mothers.
Some of my thoughts on how moms make us happy:
- Kisses and bedtime stories
- Band-Aids and TLC for banged up body parts
- Cupcakes, brownies and other special homemade treats made for birthdays or “just because”
- Encouragement after losing the “big game” or not getting that “A”
- Understanding and a willingness to listen and guide
- Seemingly limitless patience
- And, most importantly, boundless and never-ending love….
Now, I’d like to hear from the Moms: share what makes you happy by posting your thoughts below or sending your comment to email@example.com. We’ll post all the comments on our Web page on Friday, May 11.
Happy Mother’s Day!