Businesses have reasons throughout the year to express thanks to business associates. Yet, generally businesses only send or give gifts at the end of the year. Why? This seems like a disconnect.
There are many reasons to give chocolates at various times during the year. Here are some ideas from our customers:
- A professional services firm sends a box of chocolates along with a thank you note to clients who have recently completed a project.
- A contractor sends a box of chocolates along with a hand-written note to customers at the completion of large jobs.
- A designer/contractor personally presents our truffle Cubze to new customers at the initiation of a job.
- A large corporation ordered chocolates to present a large chocolate buffet to employees. They chose a variety of chocolates and set them out on a buffet for employees during lunch. Employees were able to enjoy the chocolates and mingle with co-workers.
What we’ve heard from our business gift customers:
“My clients love your chocolates & so do I! I dropped off the chocolates at a few of my clients & received a call the same day saying how delicious they were!”
“Thank you – I’ve already received some great compliments.”
“Absolutely awesome … people loved them, as always!”
“I know for sure your chocolates will bring smiles!”
Why wouldn’t businesses want to have customers or employees feel this way throughout the year?
Here’s what we offer at The Happy Chocolatier:
- Ongoing Mailing Program: Businesses provide us note cards which we keep on file. Once a week, we receive an email with a list of contacts to send the notes and chocolate selection. This is a very easy and affordable, yet memorable, way to say thanks to customers or a referral source.
- Chocolate Buffets: Businesses work with us to develop a chocolate selection they think appeals to their employees. We provide the chocolates in bulk and they are set out in a common area for employees to enjoy. Or, we can take care of the whole process by bringing the chocolates and setting up the chocolate buffet.
- Customized Chocolates and Packaging: To mark a milestone like a new product launch, company anniversary or sales achievement, businesses work with us to develop either a custom chocolate piece or a customized box of chocolates. These chocolates are presented to business associates at events or on a launch day.
So, if you really want to stand out and spread some chocolate happiness, give business gifts throughout the year. We’re happy to chat with you about what you can do and create customized gifts to meet your needs. You can reach us at (978) 429-8485 or email@example.com.